Charity Assets Trust
Important information for investors
This part of the Ruffer website is directed exclusively at Eligible Charities, being –
- Charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales
- Charities which are exempt from registration with the Charity Commission by virtue of the Charities Act 1993
- Appropriate bodies within the meaning of the Charities Act 2006 (this includes charities in Northern Ireland and Scotland)
The site may also be accessed by –
- An eligible counterparty or a professional client (as defined in the FCA Handbook)
- A person who is already, or has been in the last 30 months, a participant in an unregulated collective investment scheme
If you are not such a person, please click ‘Disagree’ below. This will take you out of this part of the Ruffer website.
Any investments to which this part of the website relates (Charity Assets Trust), are available only to the Eligible Charities mentioned above. If you do not belong to the categories of person mentioned above you should not act or rely on the contents of this part of the website. No persons other than those mentioned above should read or rely on any information provided in this part of the website.